BOOK NOW or GET A QUOTE
365 Days A Year
Kerikeri Airport, Bay of Islands
Freephone NZ 0800 670 083
International +64 27 917 9239
Car Rental at Kerikeri Airport
Kerikeri (Bay of Islands) Airport is the gateway to the Mid and Far North. With four scheduled Air New Zealand flights each day from Auckland it is the perfect place for car rental pickup and start your business or leisure trip to Kerikeri, Paihia, Opua, Russell or the Bay of Islands.
At Far North Rentals we are all about convenience and customer focus. You won’t find better with our:
- Large fleet of vehicles available in a wide range of sizes
- Multiple pick up and drop off locations – Kerikeri Airport, Kerikeri, Paihia, Opua, Kaitaia, and Auckland Airport
- One way rentals to Auckland International Airport or Whangarei Airport (subject to vehicle availability)
- Easy to use online booking form
- Call us toll free: New Zealand 0800 670 083 or from Australia: 1800 908 243
- Excellent value for money with 2+ day discounts
- 24/7 AA roadside assistance free with every hire
- All vehicles are regularly serviced and thoroughly checked between hires.
- Unlimited kilometres
- Multiple insurance options
What our customers are saying - 4.9 out of 5 from 180 Facebook Reviews
Far North Rentals are my preferred rental car company because they provide a consistently friendly, reliable service at prices that are competitive with the big rental car companies. You can book your car online, choose from a range of vehicle sizes and their pick-up and drop-off arrangements are hassle-free. All in all, their service is pretty hard to fault. That is why I have been using them for years and will keep using them. Fantastic service, Far North Rentals!
Thanks for a great experience. Lovely friendly Kerikeri service.
Sophia Tunnicliffe, Google
I was stranded at Kerikeri airport, and Far North came to my rescue. Let me use a car with no hassles or red tape. Highly recommend. Michael Prestige, Google
I use Far North Rentals for my work transport. It has been an economical, hassle -free experience and Ken and Bob are great! Susan Dobbie, Google